Monday, February 04, 2008

Hey me setting up a blogshop to get rid of second hand stuffs. Who wanna alliance?

Oh my good gracious my hair is freaking short! And i need to kiap my hair everytime I go out so as to keep it neat. Just look at what has Elva done to me. So I guess most of the time you'll just see me with my hair tied up lo. Actually it was supposed to be shorter if I want it to be really wrapped in like the Elva one, thank god I was sane enough to prevent the disater-er disater.

And I think my hairstylist, Ben is the funniest guy on earth. He was cutting my hair halfway through, then suddenly he stopped, and asked my sisinlaw, "Eh you got hear about the Edison's scandal or not?" -.- Funnier thing is, my sisinlaw could still continue this topic with him -.- I didn't really like my hair and I was like grumbling about it and was saying that I'd go commit suicide now, and I think that made Ben felt super bad. He was like apologising to me before I left and I was taken aback. I mean I was grumbling at the effect not his skills leh! So stressed to be a hairstylist can.

To compensate for my loss, dinner was: Brussels Sprouts.
Can you believe it? Chloe actually loathes cavier. Jesus.

Alright I'm now planning my post poly life lol. It's slightly a long way to go but still it's gonna be planned sooner or later, about how to break this news to my parents zzz. USA? Europe? Oz? I want Europe cause I'd be able to pick up a 3rd language but Europe has never been famous for business course. Maybe Oz would do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home