Grossest scene of my life
Yesterday on the bus, I saw an indian/bangla playing with his penis. I swear to God that I really didn't see wrongly. At first I thought it was his finger shaking. Then I thought how could a finger be so thick. When I look closer, it was his fucking penis. And now I know Indian's/Bangla's penis and fingers are of the same colour.
If I were the government, I would:
- Ban all indians and banglas in Singapore.
- If any of them wants to come Singapore as a tourist, they have to be castrated.
Now I really understand why some people are racist.
And I'm one racist now.
All indians and banglas should die of a horrible death, and should never be reborn.
Seriously.
Yesterday on the bus, I saw an indian/bangla playing with his penis. I swear to God that I really didn't see wrongly. At first I thought it was his finger shaking. Then I thought how could a finger be so thick. When I look closer, it was his fucking penis. And now I know Indian's/Bangla's penis and fingers are of the same colour.
If I were the government, I would:
- Ban all indians and banglas in Singapore.
- If any of them wants to come Singapore as a tourist, they have to be castrated.
Now I really understand why some people are racist.
And I'm one racist now.
All indians and banglas should die of a horrible death, and should never be reborn.
Seriously.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home