Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I still can't get over the fact of David's demise.

He had always been such a jovial guy, with one sentence and I'll start rolling on the floor, laughing.

He was my senior in MFCO and though we aren't in the same section, we always came tgt to crap. He was the first person I started playing the "Words" game with. Like name all the words that start with "S", or name the brand names, name instrument names, whatever whatever.

And when we have break in EVCO and go to eat together, he'll always get his section people to gang up with him with the game, and me, always alone cos I'm the only cellist. He's a really funny guy although he's sometimes quite mean to bully me, and he loves to talk dirty! He's such a talented suonaist, spending time and effort to take up private lessons, having solos in concerts, taking part in competition, etc. Sometimes, I even envy him for his unceasing pursue in the sphere of music.

How unpredictable and vague the future is.
Even though I'm not as close to him as his juniors and friends, I can also feel the pain for him. How true is it to treasure the people around you before you don't even have the chance. He's not even in his twenties and such mishap befell on him, how unfair life is sometimes, isn't it?

Rest in peace David, though you've just ended a chapter of life, you're starting a whole new journey ahead. May God be with you always, stay as optimisic and jaunty as ever.

With regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home