Siewhwa seems to be enjoying me raping her hahahahahhaha. Please, I find it slightly gross too ok. What's the big commotion all about! 








Junxian's and Jiaying's birthday with DBA 2A/10.






Oh that's me in the centre in 1 year's time. Lol.

My bro has been acting like a sickening idiot, which somehow I found was very cute of him. Haha.
His high appeal for sex and cum face at below.


Finally 1 proper one which seems abnormal. And sisinlaw was damn pissed with him.

Happy 31st birthday! Still so childish omg.













Junxian's and Jiaying's birthday with DBA 2A/10.



Oh that's me in the centre in 1 year's time. Lol.

My bro has been acting like a sickening idiot, which somehow I found was very cute of him. Haha.
His high appeal for sex and cum face at below.
Finally 1 proper one which seems abnormal. And sisinlaw was damn pissed with him.
Happy 31st birthday! Still so childish omg.
Chloe's the cutest of all.
Pre-birthday celebration for lovely bro.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home