Lowest phase of life
If you think that you're going through the lowest phase of your life, having the worst luck ever in your whole living years, look at mine. Though mine can't be compared with those who suffered and died during the tradegy, I'm sorry.
Got cheated $77,
Got cheated $77,
lose a mirror $30,
spoilt a phone,
lose a laptop $2000,
and a laptop case $80,
facing cashflow problems that never ends,
having problems communicating with my niece,
having a difficulty to control the outbreaks on my face,
having a problem with my eyes,
having a problem with my nails,
having a problem with my hair,
having a trouble with my body fats,
having a problem with my partner whom doesn't listen and always sealed up.
In the weeks to come,
In the weeks to come,
I'd would most probably be faced with school work problems.
Dear God oh God, when can my problems end?
I swear I'm not going to keep my bangs anymore until my luck turns better.
I swear I'm not going to keep my bangs anymore until my luck turns better.
I swear I would abstain myself from meat if my laptop gets returned to me, for a month, or two, or half a year.
I swear I swear I swear I hate my life now.
If God's giving me a lesson to learn to appreciate my life and family, thanks, you can stop now. I understood all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home