
She's really my love, my greatest love.
Alright, 1st nov.
Stop laughing at my monkey boxers.
Presents from Dongie and Huayie.
Embarrassing super uber huge ribbon panty (below), the top one is our common panty!!! HAHA, not that we use the same panty but we 3 have the same one lala.
Aww... cutie reindeer which suddenly flew up when I turned my head around to look at it.
Party hat balloon.
My party hat/card.
Messages inside the hat.
Sunglasses. Why??? Why do I have a face which fits all sort of sunglasses? LOL. YA YOU CAN PUKE NOW.
Lollipop, finished within 3 bites. HAH.
Monday, celebrated with family.
Prego's strawberry cheesecake.
Tiffany & Co.! From Sisinlaw, bro and Chloe. HAH.
With my name engraved. And if you know about Tiff & Co., you'd know it costs a bomb.
1st nov, with my bestfriend for life, XLL.
Mysterious parcel.
Mysterious box.
Oh my lord. Truck loads of stuffs.
1)Pictures of the past.
This is really funny. If you want to know how I look like during my secondary school days, just view this pic. Please have control over your laughter and don't derieve your happiness from my pains.
All the Marie stuffs she bought for me, can go Disneyland to compete with them already haha.
This is from the mysterious parcel. 500 pieces jigsaw puzzle done within 2 days, but she cheated because there're numbers at the back. HAHA.
Thanks lah xulingli. You know how much I meant to you, vice versa.
Ok, thank you everyone.
Had an enjoyable birthday.
Remember to watch The Game Plan, it's really really really sooooo good that I can watch it uncountable times.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home