Thursday, September 20, 2007

14/9
Headed to pray in the morning, Shibuya in the afternoon.



Just pay 100yen to shakeshake the number stick, then open the drawer and pick out the paper of explanations. Guess what? They have Jap, Mandarin and English translations on the paper. I've got the best one !!! :D


Wedding pic.
Aww hubby~
Aww stop electrifying at me~
Hero 2


Pple charging.
Weird pple all around Japan. She is exotic, matching paper bag, coat and handbag! Check out her furry shoes @_@.

Neoprint for only 400yen or less!!! It's only equivalent to $5 can!!!






Ah Fok and Afro
Acrylic ribbon bangle
Matching acrylic ribbon rings, so cute.
Office man dancing DDR.
I would buy this if I have a costume party!!!
1990yen - Maire booster! I know it's ridiculous buying it back, but anw, i brought it back.
800+yen
315yen each!
105yen each - and Topshop selling like 1 for $6/9?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home